macProVideo.com
Forums
  • the dim(e)
    Drumagog
    Hi all, I have been working in a studio that has Drumagog as a plug-in which is great! Im working on a remix in logic where I'd like to replace the orginal drum sounds and other elements with electro beats. Is there anything on logic that is similar to drumagog? Cheers Tom
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Drumagog
    Hi Tom, You can use a feature in Logic called Audio to Score. I haven't used drumagog so I can't make a comparison. Open your audio drum region in the sample editor. Select Factory > Audio to Score You can adjust the velocity threshold to remove any unwanted trigger notes and set a variety of other parameters to make your audio to score more accurate. Click *Process* when you're done. The audio region's hits you just specified has been converted into a MIDI region in the score window. Select Functions > Transform > Transposition In the window, in Operations on selected events select FIX - so all notes are converted to one note values. A new MIDI region is in the Arrange on your audio drum track. Move it to a new software instrument track. Load up your desired drum sounds and move the notes in the MIDI region to correspond to the sounds you want the notes to trigger. Possibly not as easy as drumagog? But, still very powerful! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: