macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Retrieving Channel Strip Setting from Logic 7 in Logic 8
    I looked at the Channel Strips for Audio Tracks and for Instruments Tracks and they seem to be the same. I one's I load in load an instrument and they seem to be the same as the Instrument Channel Strips. Thanks, Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, I don't understand. Do you mean the audio CS settings are the same as the Instrument CS settings in Logic 7 or the Logic 7 audio CS settings are the same as the audio CS settings in Logic 8? Thanks, Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Rounik, I think that the first library is InstrumentCS_logic7 which is only instruments. The second one was Logic 7 Channel Strip settings which has Instrument and several other settings in the same folder. I was thinking that the one for Audio which is Logic 7 Channel Strip settings would only load channel strips for audio instruments which are not software instruments, audio tracks being those for plugging in an external Audio instrument. I think the instrument folder is the same in both. I think track is the one for the Audio Instruments. I am a little curious if the Instruments such as the Woodwinds in Logic 8 or the brass existed in Logic 7. I didn't have those on Logic 7. They open up with those new instrument even though they are Logic 7 Instruments. Thanks, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: