macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Sabyzuo
    Waveburner song titles
    I would like track names (songs) to appear and have this disk mount with the title. I get "track1 & etc" and something pretty generic for a title of the CD. When I play the disk in the car the song titles do come up. What do I need to do?
  • Christian L
    Re: Waveburner song titles
    Hi nj and welcome to macProVideo! iTunes uses CDDB (compact disc database) to get the proper CD title and song information. This database is based on the order and length of the tracks and the duration of the whole CD. This has nothing to do with CD Text. You can try to enter the info in iTunes for your CD and use the Advanced / Submit CD Track Names. It will upload the info to CDDB. Next time the CD (or another copy) is inserted, iTunes will get the proper track names.
  • Sabyzuo
    There is no actual way to burn them to the disk (mixed in Logic - where to master Logic or WB) - How do they get onto a disk from Wave Burner?
  • Christian L
    No. Even commercial CD don't have the song titles info. You always need to connect to the CDDB to get the CD information.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: