macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rick Sr
    Updating the onboard Logic Pro X Instruments
    I have never taken the time to upgrade the onboard instruments in Logic Pro but recently thought I'd do so. I was really amazed at how incredible the updated instruments REALLY are! I've used the older versions of the Logic Pro X onboard instruments for years and thought there was no sense in updating ...but... The new and upgraded instruments are quite remarkable. So if you are like me and didn't think it was worth re-downloading the massive Logic Pro X instrument files, think again!
  • Joe A
    Re: Updating the onboard Logic Pro X Instruments
    The interesting thing is that many of the most sophisticated new Instruments actually use the venerable EXS under the hood! Drum Kit Designer, Studio Horns, Studio Strings -- they're all EXS under the hood with a fancy GUI; they quietly went about adding additional features to EXS to make many of the advanced capabilities of those new instruments possible. Now if they'd only update the EXS GUI itself.. ;-)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: