macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Phil.c
    SYNC QUESTION
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Guys, This is my first post here, i've been recording since the 70's and have recently added Logic, i've figured a lot of it out, but I have a few questions. I'm running dual D8b's / Hdr's > 2408 > Mac Pro > Logic 7.2. Master wordclock running everything. MTC is sent from the slave Hdr to everything and everything is set to receive it. Everything set to 44.1 and 30 fps. A song on the Hdr's starts at 00.00.50.00, i've set Sync in Logic to 1 1 1 1, 00.00.50.00, offset unticked. When I start transport Logic jumps to that as it should, but if I open another song in Logic and set it to the same it will start at say 00.00.03.00, if I set offset to 00.00.50.00 it will play at the correct time position. What's happening here? Also, everything runs in sync, but every now and then Logic will run slightly out for a short while. Phil
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: