macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    Re: Cycle Recording
    Heh Rounik, Yeah, could you show me the details of making a compressed disk image of the folder? Arigato Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Sure! 1. Go to: Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility and open it. 2. In Disk Utility: File > New > Disk Image from folder ... 3. Now select the folder of your Logic project. 4. Click "Image" and Disk Utility will ask you where you want to save it and what name you would like to give to the final disk image. Keep the image format as compressed and the encryption as none. 5. Click save when you are ready and voila, the disk image will appear wherever you saved it! 6. Upload it to www.sendspace.com Cheers Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, Man o man I am having all kinds of trouble with my computer! I tried compressing the file to send to you like you said, and as soon as sendspace uploaded the file at 100%, it said ERROR! My gosh, I don't know what is going on! The problem only seems to be in that song, so maybe it was just one of those things! I'll keep trying to upload to sendspace, and if you can, please take a look:) I have another problem in Logic: bare with me Rounik:) Thanks. Um, I used one of the preset drum kits in Ultrabeat and played one of the 25 sound sources (it was a tambourine) and programmed a 1 bar tambourine beat in the Piano Roll, but everytime I close logic and start up another time, the setting that I saved in Ultrabeat disappears and some other setting appears! Very weird! Any thoughts? Thanks as always Rounik:) Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jodie, Sorry you're having trouble uploading to sendspace. Not sure what is going wrong... make sure you're trying to upload the .dmg compressed file only? RE: Ultrabeat setting... try saving the preset in Ultrabeat with a new name. I have also experienced a little funky behaviour from Ultrabeat in this way. Another option, that might work for you (or might not!) open a multi-output Ultrabeat, not a stereo one... there seem to be a couple of small bugs in Ultrabeat to do with settings being remembered. Let me know if that helps, Rounik
  • Christian L
    [quote:7638]Hey Jodie, Sorry you're having trouble uploading to sendspace. Not sure what is going wrong... make sure you're trying to upload the .dmg compressed file only? for you (or might not!) open a multi-output Ultrabeat, not a stereo one... [/quote] You could also try sending your file with : [url]http://www.yousendit.com/[/url]
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, How's it going? Christian Labbe` gave me another company called YOUSENDIT, but I need an email address to send the file to someone. Do you give out your email address for Logic purposes? Jodie
  • Christian L
    Hi riftmazafee, You can enter your own email and you will receive an email with the link to your file. Just post this link on the forum.
  • Jehubyi
    Hi Christian and Rounik, How ya doin? I'm still baffled as to why the track which has an Ultrabeat on it, is still making a sound that is NOT a sound within the preset that I am using. I tried the multi-output UB but that didn't change anything. Very strange. Any suggestions? Thanks guys. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jodie, Please upload it to yousendit.com and post the link here. I'll have a look at it as soon as I can. Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: