macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: Help to get a particular synth sound with Logic Pro 8
    Hi, Here's a new link to the whole project : [url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/bswcf8[/url] I fattened up the sound a bit by using 3 EFM1 slightly detuned, 2 EXS24 Sine Wave bass for low end and a few FX with sidechain compression. Don't expect this to sound like the original but I hope it will give you some inspiration!!! Take care! Christian
  • DJMiller
    Wow.... incredible! Thank you so much. That's open new ideas. So close to the sample! It's very interesting to see how a sound seems different alone or played in a track. How to built a complete track should be a very usefull tutorial... and complement perfectly the mastering stage you've just released. Cheers, Jerome
  • Christian L
    Thanks for the feedback Jerome. I'm glad it was helpful to you. My new version is a lot better then the first one I uploaded. I used 3 EFM1 slightly detuned (with the "tune" parameter) and panned left, right, center. The main EFM1 synth is louder and at the center of the stereo field. It's a useful technique to fatten up a sound. A simple Sine Wave EXS24 is also useful to add bottom end. I agree with you... How to build a complete track would be an extremely useful and interesting tutorial! In the meantime, feel free to come back on the macProVideo forums. Take care! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: