macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xidehoy
    May TnT Ideas
    - use and abuse of the control surface controller assignments (preferences>control surfaces> controller assignments) Can controller assignments be scripted? - space designer - convoluting samples together - how 'bout s'more on STP? Regards, Shaun
  • steveH
    Re: May TnT Ideas
    [quote:21312] - use and abuse of the control surface controller assignments (preferences>control surfaces> controller assignments) Can controller assignments be scripted? - space designer - convoluting samples together - how 'bout s'more on STP? Regards, Shaun[/quote] Hey Shaun... More on STP is definitely in the future... do you mean creating your own Impulse responses or convolving with preexisting audio ?.... how to assign controllers... I'm not sure what you mean by scripted...please explain!
  • Xidehoy
    Hi Steve. - convolving preexisting audio would be fun to explore - here's the background wrt scripting controller assigments - I am struggling to get my nifty Tascam US-428 setup, so I'm spending a lot of time noodling in the controller assigments menu. It dawned on me that I may want to dive into apple script to re-configure my assignments based on the situation's context, but I dunna how to do 'eet. Cheers, Shaun
  • steveH
    - convolving preexisting audio would be fun to explore Do you mean convolving WITH preexisting audio instead of IR's? Steve
  • Xidehoy
    Do you mean convolving WITH preexisting audio instead of IR's? - yup, a scream with a snare...a gong with a guitar..
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: