macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: logic recording
    Hi Recording I should have been more specific, do you have an iMac, Macbook, Macbook Pro etc? I ask as the Presonus firebox must be plugged in to the mains first to be powered by a MacBook Pro. So if your main concern is portability that makes a difference. is your budget in US dollars? It depends on the mic. There are no easy answers, as using a £2000 mic with a £50 interface with noisy preamps will not sound much (or any) better than the same preamps and a £100 mic. If possible go down to a local audio . guitar store with a test/quiet room and ask to try out a few different interfaces and a few different microphones. Check out the interfaces I recommend in my above post too. Cheers Rounik
  • Fovanoe
    hi i have a mac book........canadian funds
  • Fovanoe
    Hi Rounik Great News the mbox recording is now working lol :) The guys at digidesign send me a up grade on top of the upgrade lol...i still cant figure how did it work with out this new up grade in the past o well its fixed now.......:) Like to Thank you for your help with the mbox and also on the advice with the soundcards.... hope to talk to you more offten :) Cheers
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi! I'm really glad your mbox is back up & working! Do pop back to ask any questions whenever you want. Take care. :-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: