macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zwski
    LOgic Pro8 and Pro Tools HD 7.4.1
    I have a question, Why do I hear people using this to DAWs and always hear them say, " Whatever sound or music I make in logic I record in to ProTools from Logic" can some one explain theis to me? many thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: LOgic Pro8 and Pro Tools HD 7.4.1
    Hi Zarzowski My guess is some people like mixing in Pro Tools over Logic, while there are also others who prefer mixing in Logic over Protools. They're both great applications (personally I prefer Logic, but I'm not as familiar with Pro Tools). Best to ask the people who say: " Whatever sound or music I make in logic I record in to ProTools from Logic" why they say it. ;-) Rounik
  • AbbeyRhodes
    Re: LOgic Pro8 and Pro Tools HD 7.4.1
    I have a friend who likes to cut up audio takes and make sure they're perfectly in time by lining up the transient peak with the beat. It's an extremely exhausting process that i would never bother with, but to do this he actually prefers to work in Pro Tools. He does everything else in Logic but he finds that doing this work in Tools cuts the time required in half. It's probably better for some things, but i don't think i need it for what i do. I also just don't really like Digidesign as a company, but that's me.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: