macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Logic Pro 8 and GM midi files
    How to proceed Problem, when i tried to mix my midi track from a GM file, every time i hit 0 to replay all my faders come back to the same position, hope i explain myself good, i am French speaking and it is my first post AlRobi PS: I look every where to find the solution for a week now, hope i find the good place, i received no answer with Apple forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Pro 8 and GM midi files
    Hi Alrobi, It sounds like you have Track automation or Hyper draw CC events written to your tracks or regions. Try moving the MIDI region to a brand new track and try that... If not, select the region and open the Event List. You will be able to see the different control change events happening on the region. Rounik
  • Zihymua
    Thank you very much, in the event window i have 4 or 5 or 6 =control= per track is this i have to delete all or which one to choose
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alrobi, sorry for the late reply. If it's a volume CC it should display as Control - 1 - 7 (7 is the default value for volume). You could delete these. Make sure that the Notes tab is highlighted to filter that from the display so you don't delete any notes by mistake. You can also 1. open the MIDI region in the Piano roll editor. 2. Select local menu View > Hyperdraw > Volume 3. You should be able to see some volume automation. use the eraser tool or pencil tool to draw in the values you want. An alternative way: 1. Open the midi region in the Hyper Editor 2. Use the eraser tool to delete any alterations on the Volume Lane. Let us know if this works for you. Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    Dont be sorry, you help me so much, i am a bit jealous of you about your knowledge but if i work hard i tried to catch you up but i feel i am a milestone to be there and like the Italian say Millé Gracié
  • Rounik Admin
    prego. well, hey, I've been a Logic user for 7 years and a teacher for 2 years...but I'm always learning new things! ;) I wish I could speak better Italian! (I lived there for a year). Where are you from in Italy? Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: