macProVideo.com
Forums
  • OB.one French Composer
    Sample Start and End Points in Ultra Beat.
    Hello Friends, I have a little problem to solve in Ultra Beat Logic 8. When i import sounds in Ultra Beat Osc 2 window i unfortunately can't access in the starts and end points of the file imported. I have a text below the sample window wich says sample start via velocity but i can't change it to make appear the sample starts points ... Am fighting since yesterday ! ... If anybody have an idea. Thanx for your help. Best Regards from Paris. Olivier aka OB.one
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sample Start and End Points in Ultra Beat.
    Hi OB.one French Composer Welcome to the forums! Which version of Logic are you using? Do you see the blue "Max" rectangle and the green "Min" rectangle in the sample window in OSC2? If so, dragging those will change the start playback of the sample via velocity. Cheers Rounik
  • OB.one French Composer
    First Thanx Rounik for your quick reply :) Am using Logic 8 Version 8.0.1 Yes i see the Blue Max and Green Min Rectangles on the left of the window of Osc 2. But me i want instead find the start and ends points pointers to adjust manually and not using velocity. I can't get rid of these rectangles and replace them with the pointers like in Steve Horelick's tutorial ... wich is very good BTW. How to do it ? Am sure you know or ask Steve ! :) Thanx a lot in advance. Olivier
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey OB.one French Composer, First of all, nice name! The version of Ultrabeat that Steve used for that particular chapter in the video tutorial was Logic 7.2.3. So it looked a little different than Ultrabeat in Logic 8.0.1. However, AFAIK they do the same thing, they only respond to the start points by velocity. If you want more precise control over the start and end points of a sample you can use the EXS24. If you have any other questions let us know and thanks for the feedback too :-) Rounik
  • OB.one French Composer
    You want the truth ? ... During the tutorial i've succeeded and had appearing the start and end points cursors in my Logic 8 in Ultra Beat ... I didn't dream, am sure i can make them appear again ... If you can catch Steve, ask him please ... Thanx for your compliments about my name :) They are my initials. You can discover a bit more about me there : http://www.myspace.com/obonemusic
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: