macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Who wants another year of TNTs? Please reply!!
    Steve, You know that when it is no one realizes it's the first Friday of the month the second seems like the first. I was happy to see the first Lesson in May used the EXS24 and those unknown controller numbers which may help the use of the sampler. I would love to learn what all the numbers refer to. I would love to receive some instruction on the EXS24 in Logic 8 such as how to make a brass instrument not sound like a double reed. I offset a reverb and that helps. I think it would be great to learn how to get instruments to sound like real people are playing them. I think it would have been a great idea in the creation of the instrument to allow for the separation of individual sound components. This is not possible because that's the way they were recorded. It's a no brainer but using Soundtrack Pro 2 you can change the frequencies but it's seems to me to be very cumbersome. Thanks for another year of TNT.
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Who wants another year of TNTs? Please reply!!
    Steve, I had been experimenting around with automation using the delay designer using the transpose function. What I wanted to do is to record in the changes using a step function in real time automation changes, using the pause button. I haven't gotten it to work. I usually draw lines to make the changes but for some reason when I do that with the delay designer the values change from 1 to 1.2 or some other division. The idea is to keep it from 1 semi tone or what ever. Recording it in is useful if you can stop and put them in with the sequencer paused. Is there a way to put in automation like that? The only other way is to slow it down change the controls and then adjust the lines after the changes are recorded in. Thank You
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: