macProVideo.com
Forums
  • ericrivier
    Re: MAINSTAGE
    UP AND RUNNING!!! I have just finished installing the forum... things are still a little crude, but the point is we are up and we can start this as of right now... to be honest I am interested in sharing Mainstage knowledge and not have a PHD on forum administration so if things go a little rough at first, please be patient!... let's make this our second home... http://www.mainstagers.com thank you, eric
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Eric, SWEET:) Gonna check that out right now:) I still haven't heard from Martin about whether or not macProVideo is thinking about making a Mainstage tutorial, so I'm gonna make another thread for Martin to get a Mainstage tutorial going:) Looking forward to mainstagers.com Thanks Eric. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jodie, Please don't make another thread! Please, pretty please ;-) We can see your posts and threads. They've been noticed. Thing is we don't usually comment on future tutorial productions (similar in a way to Apple). ;-) Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, OK I'll keep this thread going! hahaha:) Eric started a forum, so let's hope that gets some hits. Just out of curiosity, are you familiar with Mainstage? Maybe I asked you that before; don't remember! Anyway, ya learn by fiddling around with stuff, so I'm gonna fiddle around with Mainstage:) Thanks man. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Jodie, Yup, I'm familiar with Mainstage. If you have any questions, post 'em in the Logic forum. Cheers Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Happy New year everyone! Mainstage 101: Core Mainstage is now available [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/mainstage101[/url]
  • GxL
    That is so awesome... Thank you guys, u rock...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: