macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    MAINSTAGE 101: Core Mainstage
    OH YEAH BABY:) Thanks Martin:) and Bill Burgess:) Can't wait for that to come out:) riftmazefee
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: MAINSTAGE 101: Core Mainstage
    Hey Jodie, No need to wait this time ;-)) Cheers Rounik
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Rounik, Oh wow:) It's available today:) Shhhhhhhhwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:) Now where is my VISA card???? DOH:) Thanks man. I'm so excited about this:) And I noticed there is a guitar player version of Mainstage in production now:) I'll buy that for my guitar player when it is available:) I love it: I got the Mainstage tutorial up and running with my constant nagging!!!! heehee:) Yippy:) Heh man, check this out: http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=9RzSBaw2xY4 The quality sucks b/c of the camera, but I made it via iMovie. Thanks man. Jodie
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Jodie, I;ve just seen the preview videos for Mainstage 101... Bill Burgess is very funny! :-)))
  • goanjoey
    hi guys, am at the moment studying mainstage,always wanted to know how one mapped patches,if u are a logic user things become pretty much easy to learn,mainstage is real cool...burgees u rock...:)) can't wait for mainstage guitarigs to be released regards goanjoey
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: