macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Greco
    MainStage 2
    with all the new features in mainstage (like playback and loopback and the updates on the guitar rigs) will you guys be putting together a new tutorial any time soon?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: MainStage 2
    Hi MainStage 2 Tutorial, I normally would move Tutorial Suggestion/request posts to the 'Suggested Tutorial sub-forum... That's a better place to post ;-) Out of interest, what would you like to see covered in an updated Mainstage Tut? Thanks Rounik
  • shane blyth
    Re: MainStage 2
    [quote:][/quote] I would love to see playback looping and stuff that relates to live usage... particularly setting up as backing band , I sometimes have an instrument or two not available at a gig (usually bass or drums and sometimes both. I would like info on best way to set this sort of thing up. It sounds like we can use track markers, how to make files with these in and can we have them set like verse chorus bridge intro outro and jump between these or loop a section. Sometimes in a song you may want to repeat a verse or go back to a section is the song is working well and other times you want to be able to jump ahead and finish it quicker as it is not going down well. How to setup hardware controls would be good too.. I have a controller keyboard but am assuming i need something else more suited to activate different parts in loop back mode. I am not sure what hardware is best suited to do this and I think alot of use would have a single controller keyboard but want an additional unit with buttons and transport controls and no actual keyboard controls. Mainstage opens up a whole new world of possibilities. I am sure guitarist are going to want an update for their pedal boards etc too. I really enjoyed and mainstage one tutorials and cant wait to gte some mainstage 2 ones
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: