macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    Mainstage 2 tutorials
    Thanks for all the great tutorial videos! I dropped out of Berkleemusic because of you guys and have never looked back. I'm an advanced Logic user but I know nothing about Mainstage. I know that the latest version of Mainstage 2 has been updated significantly from Mainstage 1 (from what I've read). Is the "Core MainStage" tutorial going to be updated soon to reflect current changes or is it still very good for learning MainStage 2? Sorry for posting something about MainStage on this forum. I assumed it would be the best place
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mainstage 2 tutorials
    Hi Cofane, Welcome to the forums :) No problem about posting here. We tend to get Mainstage posts in the Logic forum. Do you think it would be better to have a separate Mainstage forum? BTW, That's quite an endorsement! Glad to hear the tutorials are helpful. We don't tend to talk about future releases until just before a title is to be released and we have a certain date... But I will say keep your eyes peeled in and look out for newsletters... (Would love to say more, but I can't say more than that!) :) Rounik
  • coFane
    You guys sound like Apple :) No, I understand. I will keep my eyes peeled. I'm not sure if a Mainstage forum would be necessary as long as help is available on the Logic forum. Thanks for the response. Glad to be on the forums now!
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem coFane! I agree that Mainstage questions tend to fit in nicely in the Logic forums too. :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: