macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pipahio
    Trouble with Grouped Controls MS2
    I'm thoroughly enjoying Bill Burgess and his Mainstage 2 tutorial. In the videos, he shows where he mapped some Korg controllers to a custom Grouped Control. I've tried the same thing with an M-Audio iControl and I'm having some difficulty. I've created a nice emulation of the iControl, and have mapped all the hardware controls in Layout mode, however when I add this custom group control to a blank template, the layout controls don't move when I move the hardware. In his video in Section 51 I believe, he places his User grouped control in the workspace and it's available from the hardware right away. Mine doesn't follow the hardware. I've exported the Layout and also saved the grouped control but still no love. Any ideas?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Trouble with Grouped Controls ...
    Hi Thor, When you've imported the layout into a blank template in Layout mode can you reassign the hardware controls to the screen controls? Cheers Rounik
  • Pipahio
    Rounik, Yes I can... and I have.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Thor, Excuse the late reply. I'll try to see if I can replicate this issue over the winter holidays... after all Santa is bringing me a new MIDI Controller.... [he says hopefully ;) ] Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: