macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Juzosoy
    Macprovideotuto Mainstage jim dalrymple patch
    Hello, Mainstage beginner iMac OSX 10.6.4 Logic Pro 9 Mainstage 2.1.1 I have MacprovideoTuto Mainstage 105 Creating Guitar Rigs in Mainstage(jim dalrymple). I am learning that tuto step by step with Mainstage2. A very interesting detailled tutorial for a french beginner as me. Moreover, the fact that he is a blues and rock guitarist who knows the sound of traditional amps adds more to this tutorial. But with an text file tuto additional (in english), it would be more easy to me to have a better understanding. My question may seem very basic In chapter 14 - Adding Settings to a Patch I don't find in menu Settings 11 Mainstage Guitar Rigs So I can't configure --> 01 Blues Guitar -->01 Chicago Blues -->Warm drive Is it a patch created by the author? Is it possible to download this menu in Mainstage 2 from perhaps Mainstage1 and how? Is this menu appears if I have the plugin "guitar rig native instrument"? Please, could you help me to tell me the kind for insert this menu? Thank you for your reply. Best regards, alain saez (france)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Macprovideotuto Mainstage jim ...
    Hi Alain The Channel Strip setting: 11 Mainstage Guitar Rigs So I can't configure --> 01 Blues Guitar -->01 Chicago Blues -->Warm drive is particular to Mainstage 1. These presets are not in Mainstage 2... Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of these to share. These settings were created by the Logic developers as example settings (presets). Mainstage 2 now includes many more presets... These "factory" settings were created using Logic/Mainstage's built-in effects, so although there may be similar sounds you can create using Guitar Rig, these settings only relate to the built-in effects that come with Logic/Mainstage. Since Logic 9 was released, the Guitar amp and pedal board plugins have had a huge upgrade, so you should be able to create even better and more realistic sounds using the presets and the plugins :) Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: