macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Nash John
    mod wheel, pitch wheel, sustain pedal
    I have installed the mainstage 2.1.1 update. The mod wheel and the sustain pedal do not work and the pitch wheel works improperly when controlled by my korg keyboard. Are there any solutions for this?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: mod wheel, pitch wheel, sustai...
    Hi Nash John, Welcome to the macProVideo forums! What instrument are you trying to control using the mod and pitch wheels and the sustain pedal? Can you give an example of how they are not working properly. Also, have you double-checked that they are mapped correctly and the MIDI data is flowing into Mainstage 2.1.1. Thanks Rounik
  • Nash John
    Hi Rounik, I managed to solve the problem by installing the mainstage update 2.1.2 available as a download from the Apple website. THX, John
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey John, Glad to know it's all working well for you. Didn't realise this was a bug in MS 2.1.1. It's a good idea to use "Software Update" from the Apple Menu to check you have the latest (and greatest?) updates for all your Pro software ;-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: