macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cucemya
    Mainstage 2 for guitar players
    I bought the Mainstage 2 training video a while ago and it's very cool, but I play guitar, and I am completely lost on how to set up the pedal board. I also got the Logic 402 Guitar Recording Toolbox video, which is really good and each time I watch it I get something new. When will you put out a training video for Mainstage 2 for Guitar Players?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Mainstage 2 for guitar players
    Hi 96tele, Where did you get lost? Do you wish to apply the pedalboard effects to your guitar? What is your setup?
  • Rounik Admin
    You might like to check out our 'Creating Guitar Rigs' guide for Mainstage 1. Aside from the new Pedal Board and Guitar Amp plugins everything else is applicable :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/mainstage105[/url]
  • Cucemya
    Yes I'm trying to get a controller to work with the pedal board and controls on the interface, but even these terms don't make sense because the work interface could mean control surface, a GIO (which I don't own yet) or the GUI on my computer screen. It also looks like you can only control up to 4 pedals at once but the Pedalboard can hold 10 pedals. I have been trying to recreate my real-world pedal board, that has 10 pedals but am wondering how when the GUI only shows 4 at a time. I'll have to check out Mainstage 1 video.
  • Cucemya
    Okay I see it. Section 2: #9 and Section 3: #10 - #13. That's it? I think I dosed off the first time I watched this. No offense to the instructor as he is very entertaining, but all that midi talk just put me to sleep. So 4 videos are for guitarists? There's nothing that explains why you can change the pedals on the pedal board but Mainstage doesn't update?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: