macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Frank of Denmark
    Faders suddenly goes down
    Hi When I'm playing in mainstage, faders on two specific tracks (audio for mic and guitar) suddenly goes down - from 0.0 db to -20 db without me moving the faders. I've turn the feedback protection off, so that's not it. I'm using a novation zero SLMK ll to control different things, mainly faders and reverb send. But this only happens when we're in the middle of playing a song, far away from the midicontroller. Anyone knows whats happening ? I have Kontakt 5 running in the background. Cheers from Copenhagen
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Faders suddenly goes down
    Can you try create duplicate version of the two tracks which are giving you issues? Then delete the original tracks and now use the new tracks you have created. See if it gives you the same problem.
  • Frank of Denmark
    Re: Faders suddenly goes down
    Good idea. I'll try that and see if it solves the problem. Thanks, Gary. It's really strange and I just wonder if there is some setting in the inspector or somewhere else, that I'm missing out on.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: