macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jehubyi
    Mapping Ultrabeat's SEQUENCER #2
    Hi MPV
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Re: Mapping Ultrabeat's SEQUENCER #2
    Please see my reply to you here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/audio/mainstage/39065[/url]
  • Jehubyi
    Re: Mapping Ultrabeat's SEQUENCER #2
    Hi Gary: I've posted the same message in both threads the you replied to. Thanks for that:) Here's what happened > My entire message didn't post, and I tried 3 times! I contacted MPV, and they said they are working on fixing the problem. I'll try again here. It seems to be working/posting now:) "I'm trying to map Ultrabeat's SEQUENCER to my Edirol PCR-300, and I've mapped the sequencer's start/stop option, but I can't figure out how to map the sequencer so that it scrolls through the individual patterns themselves (e.g. C-1, C#-1, etc.). Is that even possible? Thanks. riftmazefee
  • GaryHiebner
    If you click [b]Pattern[/b] so it is [b]On[/b], you can then scroll through the patterns via different MIDI notes from your controller. For example C-1 on your MIDI controller will play the C-1 pattern. Steve Horelick explains this in his tutorial [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9204[/url]. Take a look at the "Using Pattern Mode" video.
  • Jehubyi
    Heh Gary:) Thanks a lot. I'm gonna check that out now. Oh great too, I have that UB tutorial:) I'll probably be in touch :O LOL Thanks. riftmazefee
  • Jehubyi
    Hi again Gary: Well, I tried, but I can't figure this out:( Crap:( I watched the UB tutorial, and Steve says it works when Logic is running in the background, but how about Mainstage? I'm not assigning any keys (e.g. C-1) to the mapping. I'm using the buttons on my PCR-300 (e.g. A1, A2, ... B8). Any ideas what I'm messing up? Thanks again. riftmazefee
  • GaryHiebner
    Hi riftmazefee, I have been doing some searching and it seems like there is a problem with Pattern Mode with Ultrabeat in Mainstage. Not too sure if you have had any more luck with this?
  • Jehubyi
    Hi again Gary: No, no luck with it:( However, Steve H. makes it work using the Mac keyboard. I'm gonna keep fuddling around with it, but if you come across the solution, please tell me:) LOL:) Thanks man. riftmazefee
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: