macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Quickster
    Using Duet for Audio and GIO for Midi
    I at one time was able to get both working. Since the upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and MainSatge 2.2.2 using the same method I had used previously I cannot get both devices to work together. Duet is much better for Audio quality and GIO made for Logic and MainSatge you would think you could still use one for midi control as I once was able to and the other for Audio. Anyone know what the change was or how I have to configure the devices to use both? Sometimes upgrades just complicate things and make problems. I have upgraded all drivers and software and uninstalled the previous editions for compatibility with Mountain Lion. It is becoming frustrating. Any one with an answer? thanks in advance as mostof the time the answers come from here. Apogee was of no help.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Using Duet for Audio and GIO for Midi
    Hi Quickster, Not sure what changed exactly... and unfortunately without a GiO to hand I can't test this out. Can you explain how you used to set this up previous to upgrading to Mountain Lion?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: