macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ellis
    New Kore Tutorials
    I just want to say how much I enjoy the new Kore tutorials. The presentation style of the instructor is great, and his perfectly sequenced organization of concepts make Kore very easy to understand. I look forward to the Komplete 5 tutorials as well. Thank you!
  • logicluvva
    Re: New Kore Tutorials
    I second that. The manual is very robotic....but the tutorial is very well delivered. It rocks.
  • Vawymia
    Thanks for the kind words. This was my first full course for MacProVideo, so I'm happy to hear it's being well received. I'm working furiously on finishing the KOMPLETE course, which I hope will be even better!
  • BadBadger
    Scott, I would like to add my kudos for a great tutorial. It is well conceived and presented. The only criticism I would offer is that, in general, the volume of the sounds is somewhat low. I know that the sounds themselves are not the point of the tutorial, but the imbalance is a little distracting and there are times when it would help to more clearly hear what is happening when they are being tweaked. This has not kept me from learning what you are teaching, but I thought you would want to know about it. Thanks for the course! Jeff
  • Onir
    [quote:51381]Thanks for the kind words. This was my first full course for MacProVideo, so I'm happy to hear it's being well received. I'm working furiously on finishing the KOMPLETE course, which I hope will be even better![/quote] I must say that so far, the Komplete tutorial IS better than the Kore one. Not that the Kore tutorial wasn't good. It was great. But the Komplete tutorial is awesome (even if it isn't complete yet). There are some great tips in there. It makes me wish for more. A full tutorial on Reaktor would be great. (hint)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: