macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Problem with Komplete tutorial?
    Hello djruben69, I'm very sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. Have you bought a download version of the tutorial or a DVD version of the tutorial? Have you downloaded the NED player? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/meetned/[/url] You NEED this player to playback any demo or purchased tutorials from macprovideo. ----- I don't understand the following: "Already I have [b]Ordered[/b] an e-mail that does not work it" Please do explain. Also, It is Good Friday and Easter holidays until Tuesday... Thank you, Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:59825]The compromise was satisfactory but in the page of macpro was giving mistake but they have received(charged) it from me, I wait for a solution because it is a lot of money Iôm of spain my english no is perfect[/quote] Hi again, I'm afraid I can't help you with this. But, I know the macprovideo Support team can help you. Please complete the details on this page: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Please do give as many details as you can to them. The Support team will do their best to resolve your issue. Kind regards, Rounik
  • djruben69
    I have paid, the transanción for paypal correct but the page of macpro gave to me mistake but the payment was correct and to my account(bill). I have several tutoriales of logic bought and without mistake but these 2 with problems
  • djruben69
    Already I have played the role it dependent on answer but this is a forum and they have to put on the incidents just in case the problem was mio not for being a nuisanc
  • Rounik Admin
    Sure. OK. I have no problem with you posting this on the forums. However, I am not able to solve the issue for you :( Don't worry now, but next time it may be better to start a new thread and post there in the correct forum ;-) If the Support Team are aware of the issue, then I'm sure it will be resolved as soon as possible. :) Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the tutorial when you get them :) Rounik
  • djruben69
    Thank you if it is not solved before Tuesday if I will claim thank you for the information a greeting
  • djruben69
    I sit it follow without recivir nothing and nobody answers me in the matter, I have a tutorial of logic bought and now this one that does not exist recivido. though it is hereabouts I need a solution in the matter.
  • djruben69
    Solved problem, thank you for everything and I wait not to have been a nuisance very much. A greeting and to be still like that because I am charmed with the tutoriales, my spoken Englishman is very bad but written I defend myself a bit, but the tutoriales understand each other perfectly
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi djruben69, Excellent! I'm really glad to know everything is solved :) Can I ask what the solution was? Maybe some others users would benefit in the future :) Enjoy the tutorials! Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: