macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Scottylad
    How to record/playback multiple Kore inserts in Logic?
    Hello. I just purchased Kore 2 and am having a lot of fun with it and am very excited about its potential. However, I've run into a little stumbling block with Logic Pro 7.2. I am running Kore 2 as a plugin on a single Logic instrument track with multiple Kore instrument inserts (four to be exact), each responding to a different MIDI channel. I can monitor them fine (I can hear all four of the Kore inserts play), but during recording and subsequent playback only two of the four channels can be heard. I am using Numerology to feed the Kore inserts on multiple MIDI channels. The Logic instrument channel is set to ALL, as is the Kore 2 instrument itself, whereas the individual inserts are set to listen on channels 3,4,5,6. I can open the MIDI track and see that all 4 channels are present in the event list. Do I need to treat Kore as a multi-timbral instrument in order to accomplish this? If so, what must I configure in Logic to make this work? My goal is to have a single Logic MIDI track containing MIDI notes for 4 different channels and have them all play back in Kore. Strangely, only two of them play back after recording, though the channel data is there in the track. Thanks in advance!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: