macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logicluvva
    Battery 3 ..How to Multi-Output ?
    I just installed Battery 3 for use in Logic 8.It sounds great.But.. When I choose it in the I/O it only gives me the 'Stereo' choice. I would like the option of using it as I do Ultrabeat.So I can send different drums to mono or stereo channels etc. (Like the EXS24 also). Kore 2 gives me lots of output choices.But I couldn't find tips in the Kore tutorial on how they were configured.(I was hoping to translate that to Battery 3). I was told to sort this out in the standalone version, then open it up in Logic. I am using a Motu 8Pre Interface. (In the Audio Routing page of Battery 3 it tells me that 12 outputs are being used for 6 Stereo pairs.I don't even understand this). Does anyone know what I should do in order to use Battery 3 in the Multi-output way ? My Google fingers are tired. Thanks to anybody that can help me get this sorted.
  • logicluvva
    Re: Battery 3 ..How to Multi-Output ?
    After 2 days of trying it suddenly showed that it had been validated in the AU Manager. I dunno what happened but I am glad it has worked. Sorry for any wasted time.I still don't know how it has suddenly magically appeared though.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Battery 3 ..How to Multi-Output ?
    sometimes it's just good to get the right result ;) Enjoy Battery Multi-output :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: