macProVideo.com
Forums
  • freetom
    Battery 3 - Can´t find Loops in Browser
    hi everybody, as seen in the video - battery working with loops- i tried to find them... but can only find them in my osx browser! so... they are installed, i've used them already in logic, but i can't find them in a regular way as seen in the video, only the folder are visible. also can't drop them into battery's browser... what the hell am i doing work? could anybody help me please who has more knowledge than me!?! in standalone it doesn't work too so far! damn! thx & bests tom
  • logicluvva
    Re: Battery 3 - CanÃ�Ã&Acir
    I had a look and the loops are in the 'Cell Library'. If you right-click over a cell you want to trigger the loop from..then a menu appears.Tap the 'Cell Library' from the list and you get another menu where the 'Loops' name is visible. Then..Just click on a loop to have it sound for that cell. That's one way. In the Browser....you can scroll and see the Cell Library folder.Just click into it and it's contents will appear in the main window.Again.. you'll see Loops. This clicks into drums folder..which clicks into the choices ( beatbox etc ) . Double clicking your loop choice should update the loop, name and info in the cell too. I hope this is what you mean.I've only had Battery 3 a few days.
  • logicluvva
    Re: Battery 3 - CanÃ�ï
    Forgot to say that the loops can be dragged to the cells too
  • logicluvva
    Ok....it's a little unclear in yr original post.. Do you mean your Apple Loops ?
  • freetom
    sure- i mean apple loops ... as shown in the video. my battery version does not have loops in it!? there is no loop folder in the right-click-cell menu... only the percussion, artists, battery 1,2,3 best of absynth etc.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: