macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Teacee
    Battery Tutorials not working
    I was going through the Native instruments Tutorials and the battery tutorials did nit play and the kontakt stopped working at 83, I was able to watch 81 and 82
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Battery Tutorials not working
    Hi Teacee, Are videos 83 onwards displayed in red writing in NED? If so, perhaps they have not been downloaded fully. You can right click on a video name and select "re-download" to download only that individual video. If this doesn't work I'd recommend you contact our lovely Support team directly: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] With the following info: What version of NED are you running? What version of Quicktime are you running? What version of OSX are you running? They'll help you get up and running asap. Thanks Rounik
  • Teacee
    The online tutorials are the ones I am talking about some of them just spin and say buffering, some of the battery and Kontakt.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Teacee, Thanks for letting us know about this. The online subscription service is not yet fully operational and is still in Public BETA stage. Please could you post about this in the Public BETA forums here: [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/beta/forum/[/url] In the meantime I will pass this on too. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: