macProVideo.com
Forums
  • shane blyth
    Kontakt Multi (No Kore) Bass Left Piano Right How?
    I have Kontakt 4 just got the Komplete tutorials and it talks alot about Kore. I dont have Kore and it doesnt come with the latest Komplete collection What I would like to do if possible is use/create a multi using the existing sound library that comes with Kontakt. Seems easy enough except i see no way to do keyboard splits with a standard multi it only talks about using Kore to do this I am trying a pretty basic thing. multis with various instruments on the top range of the keyboard only and Kontakt Bass on the bottom range of notes. How do I do this or do I need to get Kore to do this? It should be simple I thought. I am not talking about draging a bunch of samples in and mapping them manually I would stuff it up for sure just Kontakt presets like a Piano right and Bass left in a Multi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Kontakt Multi (No Kore) Bass L...
    Hi Shane, Which DAW are you using? Cheers Rounik
  • shane blyth
    mainstage and logic 9 actually i figured it out
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Shane, That's great. Feel free to share your solution on how to setup Multi's using Kontakt with Logic/MS. I'm sure it'll help others who have the same query in the future. Best Rounik
  • shane blyth
    Load your instruments then click on the wrench in the upper left corner of one instrument. Then click on the first button -- Instrument Options. In there, you'll find options to limit the keyrange. Do the same for any other instruments in the multi to adjust their range.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: