macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Vawymia
    Re: Native Instruments -- Tips and...
    The new version of Reaktor has some cool tricks up its sleeve. I hope to do a Tips and Tricks on it when it is officially released. I'll make sure to cover using it as a multichannel sound module.
  • Groovizm
    Hey DR, Have you seen this?: [url]http://heavensonearth.com/Wittgenstein-Redbook.html[/url] It is not the mixer your looking for, but it might come in handy if you want to control a complex reaktor set-up with midi. Regards, Huddie
  • Rationalizer
    Hi! Reaktor 5.5 is officially released and it's amazing. Would really want to see some tips and tricks on that one. :) This questions is for someone who is in charge of the money transactions: On your website, under the NI 303 tutorial it says that: "Get up to 30 minutes of new Native Instruments Komplete Tips 'N Tricks tutorials every month, by Scott Freiman - our resident Native Instruments expert!" Does this mean that I'll get these tnt's with one and the same HD download payment? And how many of these tutorials are planned to be done? (And it's been 1,5 months since the last tutorial).
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rationalizer, Yes, that's correct. You pay for the HD tutorial once and you will receive upto 30minutes of tutorials every month for 12 months. Each installment is delivered each month. :) Rounik
  • Vawymia
    Stay tuned to the Tips and Tricks series. I'll be doing a "What's New In Reaktor 5.5?" soon!
  • Christian L
    Can't wait! :)
  • tintala
    and how about MASCHINE?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: