macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Neil1000
    Kore 2 brill but......
    The Kore 2 tutorial is brill. I would advise against any KOMPLETE tutorials for KOMPLETE changes its content too much. The tutorial style is inspiring so could we have tutorials for separate intruments rather than the bundle? Thanks, Neil
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Kore 2 brill but......
    Cool. I love the Kore 2 tut by Scott Freiman (and I don't even use Kore!!) Which if the instruments are you particularly interested in? The Komplete TNT tutorial, like the other TNT series for Logic, has videos released every month for one year... with up to 30 minutes of content each month!! This allows for a very dynamic way to cover and eclectic mixture of topics... So, even though there might be changes in Komplete - this type of tutorial is possibly best suited to keeping up with changes. :) R
  • Neil1000
    Ah yes, the TNT's I have not got that far yet thanks, neil
  • Neil1000
    Hi, I ignored my own advice and got all of the NI tuorials - fantastic and so much to learn, wonderfully explained and I would never have found so much from the NI manuals. And just when you think you know some stuff the TNT's reveal even more. A maschine set would be great as well. thanks, neil
  • Rounik Admin
    Really glad to hear this Neil! TNT series for Logic, Cubase and NI is spectacular. IMHO the most useful series as it's possible to be introduced to techniques you'd not normally explore... :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: