macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jugowii
    Komplete needs Kompletely updating
    I was looking forward to the NI Komplete tutorials but was dissapointed to find it is way out of date and half the instruments described in version 5 are no longer even part of the product. Komplete 7 will be released in a few days with a bunch of new instruments. NI is my main instrument library so to make a $25 a month subscription worth while going forward I'm going to want to see the NI Komplete course updated.
  • Rationalizer
    Re: Komplete needs Kompletely upda...
    I totally agree with you, but you may want to post this on the Native Instruments -section of this forum.
  • Rounik Admin
    This title might be of interest: [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/nativeinstruments303[/url] :) Rounik
  • Christian L
    I just updated to Komplete 6 and now Komplete 7 is released... Wow! The NI guys keeps the updates coming one after the other!!! As you probably know, Komplete 6 has only 3 new updated synths/fx : Kontakt 4 (Covered in NI 105 and NI 205) Absynth 5 (Absynth 4 is covered in NI 101 and the new features of Absynth 5 in NI 303) Guitar Rig 4 (Guitar Rig 3 is covered in NI 101.... the new features will probably be covered by Scott in NI 303.) As you know, 4 plugins were removed from Komplete 6 and are not supported by NI anymore : -B4 -Pro-53 -Akoustik Piano -Elektrik Piano These 4 plugins are covered in NI 101, but you won't have them installed with Komplete 6, unless you purchased the upgrade from Komplete 5. Stay tuned to NI 303 for more Native Instruments amazing tips and tricks. And feel free to ask Scott if you have any special requests! Cheers! :) Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: