macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Maxowoa
    Kore 2 with Virus
    Hi, I need a little help: I am using the Kore 2 with the Virus Powercore VSTi. Every time I make a cell morph in Kore 2 standalone version, Kore always sets Virus Powercore VSTi sound to the first preset of A Bank. This always happens, when I save a cell - seemingly it does not change patches (as the patch name does not change in Virus) but I always get "the sound of the first patch". Also happens, when I select a cell, despite I deleted all cells previously. Restarted the Kore2, but happens the same. Also created a new empty preset on the User page of Kore 2, but still happens this. It does not do at any other VSTi. How to eliminate this? Thanks, B.
  • Vawymia
    Re: Kore 2 with Virus
    Thanks for writing B. Unfortunately, I don't know the Virus VSTi. Since you have things working with other VSTis, it's got to be an issue with the Virus. You might try emailing Access, explaining what you are doing to change patches, and asking if they have any ideas what might be happening. Sorry that I can't be more help.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: