macProVideo.com
Forums
  • awax1978
    Re: We Need a Full and deep Tutori...
    seconded
  • Nuxugya
    It's in the works now. It's all under-the-hood stuff. Still time to put in any requests. So let me know if there is anything specific you want me to cover!
  • Mtc
    Cool new ! I suggest a tuto in a "pro" way. Because there are a lot of tutorial that ever to exist in the web. A real in depth lessons with part on macro function (abyss of reaktor) and focus on how build real crazy ensembles and no just: how to use factory ens... Yep definitively to learn more on modular side of reaktor with fun and a little of pure eletronics/physics approach in parallel will be perfect. Hope to see that ! Best regards from Paris. Mat
  • Rounik Admin
    As I'm still relatively new to Komplete 7, I'm really looking forward to your Reaktor 5.5 tutorial Brian! Cheers Rounik
  • Kygikoe
    Hi Brian, Just another person writing to say I am very excited to see a tutorial on Reaktor 5.5. I use a Monome and everything with the Monome seems to be max/msp, max for live etc. I was wondering if there are ways to use a Monome with Reaktor. I know, I know, I am pushing it now :). I should probably stick to the more basic stuff first. It would be very cool to use Monome with some of Reaktors loop samplers etc though. Thanks, Bandwidth
  • Nuxugya
    Well Bandwidth, I do not use a Monome so I can't get too specific with that. HOWEVER - I am covering some OSC usage in Reaktor and that should help with your Monome/Reaktor setup quite a bit. - b
  • Kygikoe
    Hi Brian, Thanks for the reply. It sounds great. I (and I think a lot of people) am very excited and have been waiting for quiet some time now to see a good in-depth Reaktor tutorial. Can't wait! Best of luck with it! Bandwidth
  • Hector Lee
    Definitely yes please! I would say to do an advanced level course with more complex instrument design. Going into a little Mathematics/DSP would be fine. Definitely go through some of the lesser known modules that reading the manual wouldn't help figure out how to apply it.
  • Popykua
    any ETA on this? I see its already listed under the NI tutorials. A few weeks, few months ?
  • Nuxugya
    days...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: