macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Piziduu
    Drum-macine/Groove box REAKTOR 5
    was unable to find the following answer to the question; How do I record a "groove"from any of the Drum machines in Reaktor to my DAW?. LOGIC 8 many thanks for any reference provided.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Drum-macine/Groove box REAKTOR...
    Hi and welcome to the forums! Are you using the reaktor drums standalone? Try using them as plugins within Logic, then solo that track and choose File > Bounce... Tick 'add to audio bin' too. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Piziduu
    Thank you for the warm welcome! Thank you very much Rounik, will I do the same thing if I create my own beats and want to lay them down in the tracks?. Once again, thank you. it did the job! tomasz
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi tomasz No probs. The method I explained before us good to render your performance to audio... However, you can play yor beats/patterns and record them live to the software instrument track. Simply hit the Record button in Logics transport and play the beat. Or you can program the beat by creating a MIDI region and opening the Piano roll and using the pencil tool to input notes... Hope this helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: