macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xapemau
    Kore 2
    Hi, I have a problem adding new tracks in Logic Pro 8.I set up 3 tracks and of course starting with 1 then next track with midi channel 2 and 3. Track 1 works but track 2 doesn't work anymore no sound ,but track 3 works.I have the video that Scott talks on how to setup tracks.Need help thanks.
  • Vawymia
    Re: Kore 2
    Hi, Hamaric. I'm a little unclear with your explanation, but I would be happy to take a look if you can send me your Logic and Kore files. Alternatively, you can send me screen shots and I'll see if I can figure it out from them.
  • Xapemau
    Hi,Thanks for your concern.How do you send Kore files.Where do I look for them to send you? Thanks.
  • Vawymia
    The best thing to do is to take a screen shot of your Kore setup showing me as much detail as you can. Same with Logic. You can attach the images to a forum post using the Add Image link below where you type your post. Try and explain exactly what you are trying to do, and I'll see if I can help.
  • Maxowoa
    Hi, Hi, here is my situation: I applied a 4 cell parameter morph to a VSTi. Automation of the morph is fine in Cubase. However, I'd like to translate these modulation inside Kore 2 to outside to as multiple MIDI CC's stream, and record them somewhat into the Cubase 6. So can I record these "inside modulations" out from Kore to MIDI tracks? regards, B.
  • Vawymia
    Unfortunately, there's no way (that I've found) to record controller information when you manipulate the controls using the user interface. If you use a controller (either the Kore controller or some other MIDI controller), then you can record your controller movements.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: