macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Fyjuxua
    using maschine with logic is not on the tutorials!!
    Hi I just bought the maschine bundle and it does not tell you how to use it in logic , it uses ableton instead !! the tutorials are wicked but i think omitting how to integrate it into logic is a major flaw . your competition has produced them! I need to know what you show how to do in ableton in logic !! cannot find out how to do it in any manual or on you tube etc , I am very frustrated !! can anyone help!!!!!! Can you pass on this to the bosses as well ? I would pay extra for this and i am sure there will be a lot of logic users who are surprised by this omission , I have forty of your tutorials and I need to know if something i am gonna buy uses another daw than the one you guys have always used as "your daw" Am I trippin or what? mark h
  • logicluvva
    Re: using maschine with logic is not on the tutorials!!
    There are tips in the NI User Base. But I agree, it is a bit of a bitch in Logic and affects the flow of work.I'm not too keen on midi-mode as the behaviour of the Maschine pads is very different. It's something to do with Logic's own awkwardness , AU and MIDI, I think. I love Logic but, man, sometimes it is a trip to get something basic out of it. However , Maschine does host a lot of plug ins and my Addictive Drums slips in a treat. Sounds amazing on the Maschine pads. So persevere and keep asking NI aout Logic and Maschine. It's bound to be made simpler one day !
  • Dekuruy
    Re: using maschine with logic is not on the tutorials!!
    http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/native-instruments/maschine-for-logic-users hth.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: