macProVideo.com
Forums
  • logicluvva
    Maschine and Addictive Drums
    I've instantiated Addictive Drums ( NOT the midi-controller route )....In Keyboard Mode in Maschine.....by changing the base key...using the map in the addictive drums that I'd put together. it works well but I'd like to have sounds with separate kit pieces on each sound slot....so I can then send a midi d/drop over to logic track. Is it possible to do this ? Or is Addictive Drums only available in keyboard mode in Maschine. I want to avoid using the midi controller with it. Cheers Also...is there some way of seeing the pattern view ' catch' as in logic's piano roll.With Maschine the pattern longer than viewed won't chase the full length. Is there a button so I can see the full pattern lengh s c r o l l catch Thank you for ANY help as I am just wanting the nitty gritty basics to learn well. Peace
  • logicluvva
    Re: Maschine and Addictive Drums
    Oh forget all this. It's fine in Midi Mode with Addictive template.For some reason it wasn't showing at first. Maschine is FUN and a great way of trying out or writing songs. I am loving it now...even though there are icky lickle flaws. It is a wonderful instrument to lose yrself in.The grooves are so humanly generated and tweaked from scratch.Beefy presence. Cheers ;)
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Maschine and Addictive Drums
    Good to know :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: