macProVideo.com
Forums
  • alalal
    Lost Kontakt 4 and Protools
    Hi there, Im in a pickle, Installed Kontakt 5 but still have Kontakt 4 standalone. Kontakt 4 doesnt open in PT as it cant find it. I have saved a setting/sound in Kontakt 4 (in an old song in PT) and need to bounce the track. Am in a different country for the next few months so cant use my original installation disks of Kontakt 4. Really need to bounce off this track for mastering! any help greatly appreciated. A
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Lost Kontakt 4 and Protools
    Gosh, that is a bit of a pickle. So you have the Protools project, but it contains Kontakt 4, which you cannot open? Best bet I think would be to find another user you know who has PT and Kontakt 4. Then they can save the Kontakt as a preset from their side, and then you can import the Kontakt preset into your Kontakt5
  • alalal
    Thanks for the reply, UNforts in in NYC (Im from London). I have asked all my friends and no one has K4 any more. If theres anyone that has PT and K4 and could do me a favour I would appreciate it so much. Id just have to send you a PT session (1MB big) and then bounce 3 mins. Could return the favour any way I can. Any nice MacProVideo tutors perhaps have it? Ive spent loads of $$ with you guys ;) !!! Many thanks al
  • Hector Lee
    I have it. If you're still looking for help.
  • alalal
    Thanks H, Got it sorted though, Thanks again
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: