macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Niresua
    Mo Volans Pitched Effect
    Hi, In the second half of Lesson 26 (beg. at 4:15) of Mo Volans Massive Essentials tutorials, Mo shows how to create this cool pitched effect, using the Noise Generator, and Filter 1. There is an envelope modulation, and a macro (1) modulation in Filter 1 as well. When I recreate this sound following the instructions, I can't get the sound to "move" at all. I noticed that in the tutorial, the Macro 1 knob in Mo's Massive is turning rapidly and seemingly randomly. Mine is static. Could this be the problem? Can someone please advise? Would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you, awgould
  • Hooversound
    Re: Mo Volans Pitched Effect
    I haven't watched the video but I do know in Massive you would usually assign knobs on your MIDI controller to the Macros to make them have any effect. I would say that what Mo is probably doing is turning a knob on his hardware which has already been assigned to Macro 1. I know you posted this a while ago & by now hopefully you have somehow figured it out, this info might help someone else in the future.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: