macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Curobee
    Working with Patterns in Maschine!!!
    hi, Is there a way that i can copy a content of a pattern and paste it into another pattern that contains a sound recorded already? Whenever i work with a group that has few patterns that are different, i don't want to create scenes for every pattern from the same group. Let's say for example if a pattern is 2 bars, and i extend it to 4 bars so i can add into the same pattern content of another. Hope it is clear.
  • mjtusky
    Re: Working with Patterns in Maschine!!!
    i thing what you mean is doubling 2 bar loop to a four bar loop? press patten mode and it will show its as two bars then you dupilicate it and just press double the second button at the top? hope this helps
  • Curobee
    No, that's not what i meant. I know how to extend or double a pattern, what I'm trying to do is adding what's in a pattern into another pattern. Thanks.
  • Curobee
    For example, if group A has pattern 1 and 2, i want to be able to have them combined into one pattern. Basically copy pattern 2 into pattern 1.
  • Curobee
    nobody is able to help me on this?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: