macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Curobee
    Can't select content on the grid in Maschine!
    Can someone tell me how to select the sound on the grid? Whenever i click with the cursor what i want to select, instead of selecting it writes on it. here's a look! http://www.flickr.com/photos/39387081@N06/6867527015/lightbox/
  • mjtusky
    Re: Can't select content on the grid in Maschine!
    sorry im not to sure what you mean do you want to delete it? i am a member on maschinetutorials.com and if you are wanting to get more into maschine theres a brilliant forum and great tutorials by saint joe i highly recomend it. michael turley
    Turn the paint feature off. It's at the bottom of the arrange window next to modulation.
  • Curobee
    Re:
    Thanks that works. Do you think now that i have the option to select what's in the grid in a pattern, i can copy and paste it into another pattern of a same group? Thanks again.
  • Curobee
    Re: Can't select content on the grid in Maschine!
    hi mjtusky, I checked the website you told me. Is it free? it asks for monthly fee subscription it says free tutorials, so i just want to make sure.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: