macProVideo.com
Forums
  • trainwreq
    new to maschine
    I bought a Maschine yesterday, and must say I'm totally intimidated. I've been a musician for years and am very computer literate, but am new to computer-based music on all fronts. I'm very thankful to have found this site and the tutorials. I've already learned a lot, but am confused about one major thing to start: I've watched the first 5 or 6 intro tutorials and noticed right off the bat that my screen is missing the library tab in the top left, mine only has DISK, and then goes to projects, groups, and sounds. Also, I don't have any synths whatsoever, only kits. I've downloaded all the updates from service center. Any help? I'm clueless. Thanks!
  • Curobee
    Re: new to maschine
    I think it's normal, it's probably cause when the tutorial was made the software was an old update. I'm not sure bout the synths if their included with it, but i think you need to purchase some vst. I personally didn't navigate through the synths yet, but i'll let you know! ps. can you upload a screenshot about your maschine browser just to be sure?
  • ben37
    Re: new to maschine
    your version of Maschine is newer than the one used in the video. that's the only difference, all the functionality is still there. Just click on the different tabs and compare and you'll see how it works. There isn't a tab for LIB anymore, but it's there to the right.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: