macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Curobee
    having trouble using rotary knobs on maschine!
    Is there a reason why whenever I use the knobs to select things it don't scroll through the directions I want to. For example if I want to select with the knobs on the grid, when I scroll the start point starting from the left to right, all of a sudden it goes backward selecting toward left again. Same as in the browser library, when I want scroll down, the selection start going back up! I'm start to getting a little bit frustrated with maschine!
  • Couny
    Re: having trouble using rotary knobs on maschine!
    The knobs are pretty touchy and some things take a bit of getting use too. Took me a minute to get use to sliding around and zooming on a sample when using the sampler. But I have not had any issues with browsing the library and it seeming to randomly switch directions on me if I am just browsing with the one knob.
  • Curobee
    Re: having trouble using rotary knobs on maschine!
    i haven't used it with the sampler yet. To select the events now I use the pointer from my laptop instead of the knobs. With the browser I do have difficulties to select sounds. So you're saying its normal?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: