macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tajijya
    Kontakt Articulations in Logic Pro
    Hi Everyone, This is my first post. I'm working on a idea that's orchestral in Logic Pro and have a question around adjusting the articulations in Kontakt 5 per note on one track to make a part more dynamic. I could do separate tracks for each articulation for a part and wanted to see if there's a single track solution for adding different articulations for specific notes. I use a 4-octave M-audio keyboard to record the parts and can't always adjust the articulations while recording depending on the register of the part. I've done some searches and haven't found any information so far. Thanks
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Kontakt Articulations in Logic Pro
    Hi DC0208, What Instruments are you using in Kontakt, and what articulations are you wanting to change in Kontakt. I haven't used Kontakt in awhile (I mainly just use Logic's EXS24), but from what I remember you could change Kontakt's articulations using the lower key registers such as C-1 and so on. Is this still the same? Is this what you wish to achieve, changing the articulations via the lower key strokes whilst going through the arrangement?
  • Gajigoi
    What I do is play the part and add the lower control keys in the piano roll wherever I need the different articulations.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: