macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cruzmeyers
    Advanced Reaktor?
    Brian did a phenomenal job introducing Reaktor's synth creation capabilities, it is one of my favorite tutorials on this site. I was hoping there was a follow up for an advanced series going more in depth with the modules and programming. Also, so far we have seen tutorials on Razor and Skanner XT but I would also love to see more on Reaktor's other factory ensembles (i.e. prism, spark, finger, mouth, lazerbass, carbon, steampipe). Perhaps brief overviews of what each one of Reaktor's ensembles are capable of, there is so much there. Keep it coming macProVideo!
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Advanced Reaktor?
    Great suggestion Cruzmeyers
  • Deryvau
    Totally agree , I really enjoy Brian´s tutorials ( his Ableton Live tutorial was outstanding also). My 2 cents , more advanced tutorials + core level programing would be delicious
  • pongthrob
    I agree as well. Bring on the Advanced + Core! great job Brian. It's amazing to me how many people have Reaktor and don't get into it from the lack of resources. I don't suppose anyone knows a good book eh?
  • Fofymyu
    +1 Just finished "Reaktor: Revealed" and would love a more in depth course. Thanks MPV and Brian Cass!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey all! We'd love to offer more advanced Reaktor courses too! It's definitely on our list... Cheers!
  • dynamicalan
    Hello, I would like to start a thread on the user guides for Reaktor structure. Actually at least three - one for structure one for Modules and Micros and one for Core Cells. I have some background in gates and Boolean algebra but still trying to study this technology. I want to know if all that goes in this thread or should be in separate ones.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, Probably best to start a new thread to highlight these topics you've mentioned. Thanks :)
  • dynamicalan
    Thanks Rounik! I will will do that. I hope some people are interested. How are you doing these days? Keep in touch. Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: