macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Macro Assignment in Massive
    Gary, thanks! I'm glad it's helpful. I asked Native Instruments to make sure it would be alright to quote the users guide and they said that's okay. What I find interesting is in some of these sounds a lot of assignments are made to make a sound what the sound is. Reverse engineering this would take a lot of time but in order to grasp what the sound designers did that's seems to be what it would take. I am interested to hear what others use as an approach to studying these sounds.
  • GaryHiebner
    Great stuff. always good to check first. Massive is quite an intricate instrument going through all the Menus and assignments. Luckily things are nice and color coded so you can distinguish between the LFO and Envelope modulations. But I suppose after using it for sometime you get more accustomed to the interface and its inner workings. Every time I dabble with Massive it seems to get deeper and deeper. which is great, as it feels like the plugin grows with you as you learn it.
  • dynamicalan
    I think your right. The more you work with it the better and deeper it gets. What I'm wondering about is the four keyboard macros on the left. I notice that they do appear in the assignments so they must be doing something besides just sending a controller message.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: