macProVideo.com
Forums
  • MorryNYC
    Release not working
    Hey, working through the Reaktor Revealed tutorial, and I've added the ADSR envelope, and it was working fine. Then I cut it and put it into the macro as instructed, and the release no longer works. All the other knobs work as expected, but with the release there is no audible difference at lower or higher settings. Strangely, the visual shows a slow release when one is set. I can see it graphically represented. But the audio does not match what the visual is showing me. The sound stops with the release of the key as if a short release value were assigned. What's up with that? I'm assuming operator error as it is usually something I've done, but can't really figure this one out. Thanks for any help you can offer. Best wishes, M
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Release not working
    Hi Morry, Which video are you on in the tutorial where it doesn't work?
  • MorryNYC
    Re: Release not working
    The video in question is number 19, right at the beginning. Before I cut the envelope, all components, ADSR, were working as expected. Once I cut and pasted the envelope into the macro, the R part stopped working. The A, D, and S components all still work as expected. It is just the R portion of the envelope that has no audible affect on the sound. However, as I said before, you can SEE the release slow down in the graph if you change the setting. You just don't HEAR it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: